JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HP38/W231 are both produced by SMP in florida, if you look at the drums the powder normally comes in, it will have an HP38 label (off a 1-lb can) and the manufacturer label on the other side will say (W231).

That's good to know. BImart, and others, STILL are NOT getting 231 on their shelves due to lousy service by AllSports. I waited for something like five weeks earlier in the year for BImart (Allsports) to get the stuff. They never did so I bought 8#s of 231 from Powder Valley, and a load of primers that ALLSports wasn't getting to BImart either. I don't even know if they carry HP38, won't need any for a while anyway.

Mike

The important information should be that there is data for lead bullets (which include plated bullets, though they are generally restricted to 1200 fps, unlike like lead bullets) and jacketed bullets.
You can use data for bullet of the same weight and construction and don't need specific data for a specific bullet.
If you can't find data for your bullet weight, use data for the next heavier bullet of the same construction.
If you want lots of data, get Richard Lee's #2 manual.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top