JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is from the east side of Gresham. Was a lot of strong winds a few hours ago not bad now. Got a nice 6 inch dia. 10 foot long branch out the tree next door in my dog run. At least it didn't hit any thing.

Not too bad hear at work in the Port of Washougal. Home (also in Washougal but a ways away) will have had some good wind. Might have a couple branches out of a tree. Good thing I never got the smaller ones cleaned up from the last bit of wind we had.
Does anyone know of anyone that can drop a 60' + pine tree in the middle of a neighborhod safely and not charge an arm and leg for it? I would give them the wood for cutting it as well.

Nice site, I'll use it. Thank you! Heard on the local weather station, just before it went off air that the peak gust was 84 so far.
Going to Oregon coast repeater group.com for more info now. Ok, here's what it shows,,Mt Hebo
15:31
SW / 35
WSW / 96 MPH at 15:21, that's more air flowing around than presidential debate!

Well the wind has stopped.
Now its snow on the coast.
2012-03-12-183104.jpg

Hell of a day ... wind this morning blew the sheet plastic off my greenhouse... Then the snow tried filling it up.
Luckily it was the empty side.
Spent last weekend planting veggie seeds for the garden... None of em got snowed on ..
Should still be ready for june or july or whenever summer gets here.
After last year ill probly be putting up plastic tents over most the garden just to get enough to can again. Only got about half what we usually can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top