JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well S#!+. I went to 24hr Fitness at Murray & Scholls a little bit ago. Haven't been to the gym in a week. I haven't even started my first set, and the power goes out. 10 minutes later they're walking around telling everyone to vacate- liability issues with the power out. Bah humbug!

Lacey WA this is the view from my gal's bedroom window.. the top of my neighbor's Alaskan cedar snapped off and barely missed taking out my big truck's windshield.. it did rip several holes in the aluminum top that I will have to repair but on the plus side I am going to make a Roman Imperial seat out of the base of that piece, and the rest will be good for other projects

DSC00994.jpg

That's a silver tarp on the top I added to shed the rain off

The chair will be a solid version sort of like this

roman_chair.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

roman_chair.jpg

Still a little breezy here in Hillsburitto, but nothing like it was this morning. Blew my trash bin and yard debris buckets over, but I didn't have any yard debris and the trash was all bagged up and stayed put so I'm just leaving them down until this all blows over. I don't want to have to turn them upright just to have them blow over again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top