JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings,
I have been a lurker here for awhile and i decided it was time to join and contribute. I have been on the fence about putting money into guns besides hunting and in light of all the events of recent I feel it's become one of the most important things I can spend my money on.

I work 100yd from the clackamas town center mall and my wife and I have decided that I should get a CC permit to protect our family and myself when out. The shootings there hit a little to close to home.

Anyways i am excited to join and I look forward to contributing as I make my first steps toward a new direction in my life.

_OiZO

Welcome to the forums. I am fairly new here myself and I cant say enough good things about the people I have chatted with here. There is a wealth of knowledge that is freely given.

Have your wife talk the CCW course with you. My wife and I did it not that long ago, and it was a great experience.

Shane

Welcome to the forums. I am fairly new here myself and I cant say enough good things about the people I have chatted with here. There is a wealth of knowledge that is freely given.

Have your wife talk the CCW course with you. My wife and I did it not that long ago, and it was a great experience.

Shane

For some reason i had not really considered it...I am going to do that. No reason for her not to be ready too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top