Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Howdy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Oizo, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Oizo

Oizo Portland New Member

Greetings,
    I have been a lurker here for awhile and i decided it was time to join and contribute. I have been on the fence about putting money into guns besides hunting and in light of all the events of recent I feel it's become one of the most important things I can spend my money on.

I work 100yd from the clackamas town center mall and my wife and I have decided that I should get a CC permit to protect our family and myself when out. The shootings there hit a little to close to home.

Anyways i am excited to join and I look forward to contributing as I make my first steps toward a new direction in my life.

_OiZO

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Cidian

Cidian Redmond, OR Member

Welcome to the forums. I am fairly new here myself and I cant say enough good things about the people I have chatted with here. There is a wealth of knowledge that is freely given.

Have your wife talk the CCW course with you. My wife and I did it not that long ago, and it was a great experience.

Shane

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Oizo

Oizo Portland New Member

For some reason i had not really considered it...I am going to do that. No reason for her not to be ready too.

4. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Welcome here from Josephine county.