Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Oizo, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Oizo

Oizo Portland New Member

Greetings,
    I have been a lurker here for awhile and i decided it was time to join and contribute. I have been on the fence about putting money into guns besides hunting and in light of all the events of recent I feel it's become one of the most important things I can spend my money on.

I work 100yd from the clackamas town center mall and my wife and I have decided that I should get a CC permit to protect our family and myself when out. The shootings there hit a little to close to home.

Anyways i am excited to join and I look forward to contributing as I make my first steps toward a new direction in my life.

_OiZO

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Cidian

Cidian Redmond, OR Member

Welcome to the forums. I am fairly new here myself and I cant say enough good things about the people I have chatted with here. There is a wealth of knowledge that is freely given.

Have your wife talk the CCW course with you. My wife and I did it not that long ago, and it was a great experience.

Shane

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Oizo

Oizo Portland New Member

For some reason i had not really considered it...I am going to do that. No reason for her not to be ready too.

4. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Welcome here from Josephine county.