JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings,
I have been a lurker here for awhile and i decided it was time to join and contribute. I have been on the fence about putting money into guns besides hunting and in light of all the events of recent I feel it's become one of the most important things I can spend my money on.

I work 100yd from the clackamas town center mall and my wife and I have decided that I should get a CC permit to protect our family and myself when out. The shootings there hit a little to close to home.

Anyways i am excited to join and I look forward to contributing as I make my first steps toward a new direction in my life.

_OiZO

Welcome to the forums. I am fairly new here myself and I cant say enough good things about the people I have chatted with here. There is a wealth of knowledge that is freely given.

Have your wife talk the CCW course with you. My wife and I did it not that long ago, and it was a great experience.

Shane

Welcome to the forums. I am fairly new here myself and I cant say enough good things about the people I have chatted with here. There is a wealth of knowledge that is freely given.

Have your wife talk the CCW course with you. My wife and I did it not that long ago, and it was a great experience.

Shane

For some reason i had not really considered it...I am going to do that. No reason for her not to be ready too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top