JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still have 12 pmags on back order and am adding another 6 on friday. Dec 4th ship date won't come soon enough!!!!

Pass me some, OR ELSE :p

Took me 30 min just to buy a ticked to the stupid gunshow, then all I bought was a holster, 3 boxes of ammo and Ammo cans.

Fun to see all the guys buying overpriced Obama guns..

WIN WIN

one of the guys at the NWFA booth had a real sweet rifle, I forget his name but the gun was sweet!

Pass me some, OR ELSE :p

Took me 30 min just to buy a ticked to the stupid gunshow, then all I bought was a holster, 3 boxes of ammo and Ammo cans.

Let me get this straight, you don't have any firearms because you sold them all, but you're buying a holster and ammo? Are they a gift for someone else or are you now shopping for a gun to fit your holster and ammo? Sorry for my sarcasm, but I am confused :huh:

Much like last year. I'm always hoping Keith's or someone will bring in some higher end shot gun merchandise to be proud of. I just end up going to Cabela's gun library for most of my stuff. I'm not sure I'll keep spending that $15 it costs to get in anymore.

Much like last year. I'm always hoping Keith's or someone will bring in some higher end shot gun merchandise to be proud of. I just end up going to Cabela's gun library for most of my stuff. I'm not sure I'll keep spending that $15 it costs to get in anymore.

what high end shotguns were you looking for? I'm not huge into high end sporting shotguns, so I didn't notice if they had any, but they did have some higher end tactical stuff.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews