JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
I didn't find it with a search, so I have two questions:

1. We used to be able to upload our own (personal) videos before the big upgrade. Sure, they had to be in MOV format (not MP4) and mebbe a couple other formats were allowed, but now I don't see how to upload a video when making a post. That option seems to have disappeared after the upgrade and now you can only upload videos from "approved" sources on the innerwebz. So, the question is "How do I upload my own personal videos to a post?"
  2. Seems we used to be able to go back a long time to edit a post. Now it seems that there is an expiration date on one's posts after which they can no longer be edited/corrected. So, the question is "How long do we have before editing a post is no longer permitted?"
If the answers to these questions have been posted somewhere else and I've just missed them, then please direct/link me to the proper location.
TIA
sobo

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews