JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
I didn't find it with a search, so I have two questions:

1. We used to be able to upload our own (personal) videos before the big upgrade. Sure, they had to be in MOV format (not MP4) and mebbe a couple other formats were allowed, but now I don't see how to upload a video when making a post. That option seems to have disappeared after the upgrade and now you can only upload videos from "approved" sources on the innerwebz. So, the question is "How do I upload my own personal videos to a post?"
  2. Seems we used to be able to go back a long time to edit a post. Now it seems that there is an expiration date on one's posts after which they can no longer be edited/corrected. So, the question is "How long do we have before editing a post is no longer permitted?"
If the answers to these questions have been posted somewhere else and I've just missed them, then please direct/link me to the proper location.
TIA
sobo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top