JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It all makes sense now... Screenshot_2017-10-11-18-26-17.png

Vs...

Screenshot_2017-10-11-18-29-50.png

Last Edited:
I see NWFAers as a group of sitcom characters.. It might actually be fun to create a cartoon strip using some of the personalities.

You got @Stomper who gets his likes by walking just over the line but it's OK cause it's Stomper...
You got @AndyinEverson the resident blackpowder guy... always the voice of reason, and careful not to offend anyone, but we like him anyway
@Certaindeaf... sarcasm, irony.
@Caveman Jim found his niche in the over use of smileys
@EPS might get more likes if he learned how to punctuate, then again if there was ever punctuation in his posts we'd all know he'd been hacked...
So many more...
Help me out here.
Sorry been at work for few days we have s driver shortage few guy's hurt and some out on vacation some on personal stuff been working double time pay to make up for it lol .see all that no punctuation it doesn't matter I'M RICH B!+@#$$

Now I have to decide on a name for a new thread .I'm going down south at the end of the month for 10 day's of drinking fishing hunting and MOST OF ALL BBQ LOL this is a BBQ lol it has wheels and a trailer hitch IMAG0211.jpg IMAG0223.jpg IMAG0230.jpg IMAG0239.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top