JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have tried to post answers using Quick reply and after typing for 7 to 10 minutes I post my answer. I get the screen to re-enter my screen name and password and I lose my post and cannot go back and get what I type. How can we change the time out so those of us who type long answers can do so without losing our work?

SF-

Can't the setting for the length of time before the time-out happens be changed? Why does this program NEED a time-out? It seems to aggravate a lot of people here........................elsullo :huh:

The time-out is a security feature built into vBulletin for people on public computers. The Remember Me box 'should' disable it. If it doesn't, I'll look into it :)

Joey,

One of my essay answer postings was about physical fitness and the kettelbell training, did you get to research it?

If not Pm an email address and I can FWD you some research data on fat loss and long muscle fiber building.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR