JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New guy here from the central coast. Stalk it, kill it and grill it! Love spending time in the woods exploring. Hoping to learn how to reload for my rifles with all your expierence. Cheers!
Reloading sub forum is a great place to start. One of the first things to do is get an idea of what you want to accomplish with reloading. For some, the fun of pursuing a perfect load for your gun is the main goal. Some want to save money by building your own premium quality ammunition, and some just like tinkering with things. Your goals will probably change as you get more experienced and involved.

I've found it to be a very enjoyable part of the sport.

Read up on everything you can and learn to use the reference materials.

Welcome to our addiction :s0060:

Reloading sub forum is a great place to start. One of the first things to do is get an idea of what you want to accomplish with reloading. For some, the fun of pursuing a perfect load for your gun is the main goal. Some want to save money by building your own premium quality ammunition, and some just like tinkering with things. Your goals will probably change as you get more experienced and involved.

I've found it to be a very enjoyable part of the sport.

Read up on everything you can and learn to use the reference materials.

Welcome to our addiction :s0060:
Excellent description . You are correct sir . Blessings . :)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1710522002264.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews