JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So not just a "gun store," it was the LAPD academy gun store. So, the main guy in this gets to plead out to one felony and a misdemeanor and gets probation? For stealing 44 guns? It looks like their main cases are against officers who allegedly had loaded guns within access of children (if anyone wondered how SB 554 would be enforced, this is how). Same department with the Kimber scandal about 10 years ago. And others. And in these cases there seems to be the theme of some type of obstruction with the investigations...allegedly.

I've met some good folks from LAPD, but virtually every negative run in with off duty officers I had as an LEO in SoCal was with an LAPD officer. They are pretty famous for it down there sorry to say. Shocked am I? No.

I know a story about a cop from the Monterey area who sold off the guns of the Monterey police academy after it closed.
they weren't his to sell and he ended up doing a couple years at Club Fed for that and other crimes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top