JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been 35 for 6 years running now. I don't want to be my age, so I will just stick with 35 for now. This november when my hubby has his bday, then I will have a bday, cause then he will have caught up with me!!!

anyone 40 and younger,i have 2 pair of socks that old ,i used them for sking,and playing socker,there like my 30-30 lever , just can't let em go. i have listened to the LONE RANGER SHOW on the raido in 1953, and got to watch it on tv the next year,i'm 60, and the good , and the bad, and the ugly, i would'nt trade for nuttin,well, maybe a couple more hours a day at this forum,you guys and ladies are great,thanks , steven

Forty-eight, finally have enough money to not worry anymore, no gray hair and healthy enough to enjoy life. It's all good my friends!

Childhood TV shows:
I dream of Jennie-
Don't know why Major Nelson kept trying to get away from Jennie, I would have given my Schwinn Stingray to hop in that bottle with Jennie for a few days.

The Partridge Family - I liked the little red head (I was under 10)

The Brady Bunch - MARSHA

Yup the hormones were raging! :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews