JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, I would not buy a high end optic off eBay (unless I was doing research on counterfeit scopes I guess)
Nah.
Yes, there are counterfeits around no doubt, but I'm an old Ebay hand (buyer and seller) and it is easy to pick out the weird schitt as well as the good, trusted sellers.
Confidence is high.

Edit:
Ebay Buyer Protection is robust and you have PayPal and your credit card company.
Several layers of protection.

Nah.
Yes, there are counterfeits around no doubt, but I'm an old Ebay hand (buyer and seller) and it is easy to pick out the weird schitt as well as the good, trusted sellers.
Confidence is high.

Edit:
Ebay Buyer Protection is robust and you have PayPal and your credit card company.
Several layers of protection.

I have sold several million dollars worth of goods on eBay (I ran the eBay store for a surplus equipment company in Seattle) not that that has anything to do with counterfeits I also have got burned several times on what looked to be genuine gun parts in real packaging. You do what you want, when I drop $1000 on an optic I'll deal with a reputable dealer :)

I have sold several million dollars worth of goods on eBay (I ran the eBay store for a surplus equipment company in Seattle) not that that has anything to do with counterfeits I also have got burned several times on what looked to be genuine gun parts in real packaging. You do what you want, when I drop $1000 on an optic I'll deal with a reputable dealer :)
See, that's the thing.
There ARE reputable dealers on Ebay.
You just have to be comfortable in picking them out and if you're not, you're not.
A guy wants to be comfortable.

:)

I prefer face to face deals so I try to avoid doing anything online.

Only ever did one deal where I had to ship a rifle, too much of a hassle. Would like to avoid that if possible.

I prefer face to face deals so I try to avoid doing anything online.

Only ever did one deal where I had to ship a rifle, too much of a hassle. Would like to avoid that if possible.
Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone and shipping is a pain when done right.
A good place to advertise locally is at the local gun clubs.
There is usually a bulletin board and often clubs are open on certain days/nights to the public, as you probably know.
This has worked for me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads