JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screw that! If they want to fondle me, I will go all the way to make the idiot(s) feel uncomfortable. I'll let out moans, groans, and may even fake an orgasm. After it's all over, I'll proceed to walk away with my pants still around my ankles.

Got my shoulder fixed this year, now when I fly the scanner shows metal and I get an extra look over. No big deal to me as long as they get the one person who has something to hide. Simple explanation and I've been good to go every time

Why fly anywhere, I already live in Gods country.

The only way the wife and I would get on an airplane again is in an EMERGENCE or to go pick-up a Million Dollars somebody gave me. They screw you with price and fees that won't quit. They'll make you miss connecting flights,sit in the dam thing forever not going anywhere. Just to much of a hassle for an retired old man. Oh and I have no urge to see a foreign country. (been there done that) The drive to almost anywhere is better then going so fast and high you can't see anything.

I live in heaven-on-earth, but during the winter, a week or two on a Hawiian island is good too.
One particular TSA agent at PDX seems to have adopted me.
Foreget to take my laptop out of the case, or too much junk in my shaving kit, she runs up gives me the eye and says "you foregot! you should know better!" I just wink and ask if that means a frisk. She retorts "you should be so lucky"...

Got my shoulder fixed this year, now when I fly the scanner shows metal and I get an extra look over. No big deal to me as long as they get the one person who has something to hide. Simple explanation and I've been good to go every time

Haven't had any real issues in TSA. I prefer the old metal detectors as they don't pick up my insulin pump, which is visible on the big scanner. That takes a minute extra, with a simple hand swipe & analysis for whatever chemicals I guess. Some of them are grumpy, but most are just there to get the job done and I found it helps to just be friendly and courteous. Or what I hope most people would call "behave normally".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top