Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How much is your dignity worth?.. $85 according to the TSA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gallogiro, Jul 27, 2013.

1. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

2. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

Screw that! If they want to fondle me, I will go all the way to make the idiot(s) feel uncomfortable. I'll let out moans, groans, and may even fake an orgasm. After it's all over, I'll proceed to walk away with my pants still around my ankles.

Dyjital and (deleted member) like this.
  3. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Why fake it?

4. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Why fly anywhere, I already live in Gods country.

5. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

6. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, good question!

7. Blaylocke

Blaylocke Lewis County Active Member

Before I read the article, I was willing to part with my dignity for a brick of .22. I still am, actually.

8. xlsbob

xlsbob coos county Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Got my shoulder fixed this year, now when I fly the scanner shows metal and I get an extra look over. No big deal to me as long as they get the one person who has something to hide. Simple explanation and I've been good to go every time

9. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

I've never been fondled by the TSA. Switch airlines to a different terminal perhaps?

10. cmica

cmica puy Active Member

I'd piss all over whom ever searching and say sorry you scared me

Redcap, alphapygmy, MitzyG and 2 others like this.
  11. Black Dog

Black Dog Eagle Creek Or Active Member

The only way the wife and I would get on an airplane again is in an EMERGENCE or to go pick-up a Million Dollars somebody gave me. They screw you with price and fees that won't quit. They'll make you miss connecting flights,sit in the dam thing forever not going anywhere. Just to much of a hassle for an retired old man. Oh and I have no urge to see a foreign country. (been there done that) The drive to almost anywhere is better then going so fast and high you can't see anything.

12. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I live in heaven-on-earth, but during the winter, a week or two on a Hawiian island is good too.
    One particular TSA agent at PDX seems to have adopted me.
    Foreget to take my laptop out of the case, or too much junk in my shaving kit, she runs up gives me the eye and says "you foregot! you should know better!" I just wink and ask if that means a frisk. She retorts "you should be so lucky"...

13. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

The TSA antics tie into Agenda 21. TPTB want us to get used to increasingly limited mobility. It will be easier then to get us used to living without a car and in a 400 square foot apartment. The DHS (of which the TSA is one branch) is already working its way from planes to trains and buses...and even into school proms and night clubs » Homeland Security is Now Regulating Live Entertainment

14. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Haven't had any real issues in TSA. I prefer the old metal detectors as they don't pick up my insulin pump, which is visible on the big scanner. That takes a minute extra, with a simple hand swipe & analysis for whatever chemicals I guess. Some of them are grumpy, but most are just there to get the job done and I found it helps to just be friendly and courteous. Or what I hope most people would call "behave normally".

15. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I'm going to dangle the avocados next time