JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having been close to having to get off the damn plane over some adult acting like a 5 year old never told no, I wish they would ban people like this for life from flying. Entitled A holes who think the world revolves around them and could care less how much pain they cause everyone else. Because the only person in the world who mattes is them. Let them take the bus for the rest of their life.

Well I haven't seen the video and the article does kind of only give his point of view but I'm on his side I'm done being told to do things that don't make a difference. You're doing 500 miles an hour, a lap belt isn't going to save you And if I get pummeled by flying luggage and being thrown around and knocked out before the plane plunges into the ground like a tent stake, I'm fine with that. This is little different than being thrown off the plane because of wearing a mask that hurts peoples fee fee's.

Well I haven't seen the video and the article does kind of only give his point of view but I'm on his side I'm done being told to do things that don't make a difference.
The problem with people who throw a temper tantrum like this is EVERYONE else gets to pay for it while the one acting like they never grew up gets their attention point across. If you are ever on a plane and some moron does this making you miss connections and spend lots of time waiting in some airport I am sure you will be patting the guy on the back who threw the temper tantrum and forced you off the plane.

The problem with people who throw a temper tantrum like this is EVERYONE else gets to pay for it while the one acting like they never grew up gets their attention point across. If you are ever on a plane and some moron does this making you miss connections and spend lots of time waiting in some airport I am sure you will be patting the guy on the back who threw the temper tantrum and forced you off the plane.
I used to tell people off for that kind of behavior. Since the new rules I've had to tone it down a bit.

I used to tell people off for that kind of behavior. Since the new rules I've had to tone it down a bit.
While it does get real hard to deal with the morons who have a little bit of power, I have no use for people who want me to pay for them getting fed up. Last time I flew this almost happened to me. Connection was hours late. Last leg flight was less than :30, I just wanted to get to where I was going so I could get my room, eat and shower. Some over grown child who never was told no throws a fit over being told to turn his phone off. Yes its an asinine rule but, he was almost ready to let them take all of us off the plane while he threw his temper tantrum. I wanted to grab his phone and smash it for him but they would have tossed me off then. 🤬

While it does get real hard to deal with the morons who have a little bit of power, I have no use for people who want me to pay for them getting fed up. Last time I flew this almost happened to me. Connection was hours late. Last leg flight was less than :30, I just wanted to get to where I was going so I could get my room, eat and shower. Some over grown child who never was told no throws a fit over being told to turn his phone off. Yes its an asinine rule but, he was almost ready to let them take all of us off the plane while he threw his temper tantrum. I wanted to grab his phone and smash it for him but they would have tossed me off then. 🤬
For as little as I fly, I feel like I've told disproportionate number of people to sit down and shut up. :rolleyes:

On the other hand if people didn't speak up we'd all still be wearing masks. If people didn't speak up we'd all have a vaccine mandate. If people didn't speak up we'd be under vaccine passports and lockdowns. So to just blindly comply to any demand is not a long-term success story. I agree a time and a place And making everybody deplane is taking things quite a few steps too far but we need the ability to voice our opinion irregardless of if you like it or not

On the other hand if people didn't speak up we'd all still be wearing masks. If people didn't speak up we'd all have a vaccine mandate. If people didn't speak up we'd be under vaccine passports and lockdowns. So to just blindly comply to any demand is not a long-term success story. I agree a time and a place And making everybody deplane is taking things quite a few steps too far but we need the ability to voice our opinion irregardless of if you like it or not
Absolutely. We used to call that making an adult decision, (not aiming this at you) but that skill seems to have lost value a bit in the last few years.

I was never a big fan of football. They pay these knuckleheads millions of $ to play a game, yet most of them can't count to 10 without using their fingers.

It was spring training, and John Kruk was significantly overweight. He was also drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. A woman recognized him, and she approached him. "You should be ashamed of yourself. You're an athlete," she said.

Kruk responded, "I ain't an athlete, lady. I'm a baseball player."

It was spring training, and John Kruk was significantly overweight. He was also drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. A woman recognized him, and she approached him. "You should be ashamed of yourself. You're an athlete," she said.

Kruk responded, "I ain't an athlete, lady. I'm a baseball player."
Young John Dailey
e-on-the-15th-tee-12-august-the-picture-id93985907.jpg

Middle-aged John Dailey
2f13%2f002D22A800000258-0-image-a-67_1461759145637.jpg

Old John Dailey
GettyImages-1291991318-768x482.jpg

Made a great living as a professional Golfer. To this day he is still a world class golfer, still a multi-millionaire and still reportedly a great guy to hang out with. He has battled addiction and gambling all his life, but still managed to set all of his kids up with trust funds and has a beautiful house and his own private golf course.

This is why I fly my self anywhere I need to go! I've told several growed arses men, and wimmins to STFU and go Sit Da Phuck Down before you get a hurtsies! Too many Jack Holes out there what think they are extra special, then they meet me and find out they ain't!

I was never a big fan of football. They pay these knuckleheads millions of $ to play a game, yet most of them can't count to 10 without using their fingers.
I actually think that's part of the problem these $90 million contracts for a handful of years work would make anybody feel like they were above it all and special. I mean they are the cream of the crop and I'm All for paying them a premium but realistically if he wasn't athletically gifted if he had just gone to college for whatever he was going to college for what would he realistically make in his life 1 1/2, 2 1/2 maybe 3 1/2 million. I would love to see them cap their salaries at no more than a few million dollars a year and make them be smart with their money, I think it would probably be good for their humility and the sport in the long run.

I actually think that's part of the problem these $90 million contracts for a handful of years work would make anybody feel like they were above it all and special. I mean they are the cream of the crop and I'm All for paying them a premium but realistically if he wasn't athletically gifted if he had just gone to college for whatever he was going to college for what would he realistically make in his life 1 1/2, 2 1/2 maybe 3 1/2 million. I would love to see them cap their salaries at no more than a few million dollars a year and make them be smart with their money, I think it would probably be good for their humility and the sport in the long run.
In a free market I don't see that happening.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top