JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I always dream off winning the lotto. Bought a ticket today. Usually blow about $20 a month on tickets for fun.

But I will tell you if I win I will be posting photos of my gun room, and pallets of ammo.
somewhere I can buy the biggest piece of land ai can find.

I'd buy my own country. And Build a 50 foot wall all the way around it. If you can qualify with and field-strip an AR-15 and a 1911, drink a beer with me, eat a bacon cheeseburger and look me in the eye and shake my hand....you're in. Otherwise, don't EVEN THINK about climbing the wall.

Take my new truck to starbucks.

Maybe through it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On second thought, if you win, you could hire me to hand load your ammo full-time. You buy the components and a new Dillon 1050 and I will do the rest. We'll fill up your secret underground lair with filled ammo cans.

First chance with the media I would immediately say I was going to donate it to Everytown. I would say Bloomberg is my hero and I've love to meet him in person to give him my donation check. I'm sure he could not resist that big of a donation. Then I would stage a media campaign on why I was going to donate, and how I loved his work, how everytown is saving lives. Then after flying to meet him and having the media around when I shook his hand, I've call him a big poopy head and flip him off or something and turn to the media and say "stupid suckers! Im going gun shopping!"

Well, seeing has how you'd only get about a third of it after the government gets their dirty dick skinners on it you should set your sights a little lower.

That's twice this week I've heard that phrase. Never heard it before! :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads