JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and don't forget the 3 guys that state that if you don't use a High end brand name $20 light bulb your bulb will fail

and the 2 guys that argue with them that any light bulb is better than no light bulb .

then the 4 guys who post pictures of their "tactical" black light bulb

and the 20 guys who suggest the best lamp shade for that light bulb

then the guy that states that Thomas Jefferson used a compact fluorescent because he read it on the web and that makes it truth

and 30 who argue compact fluorescent light bulbs vs incandescent light bulbs (i have actually seen this argument on a gun board)

Find 1 forum member to shoot out the lightbulb with a suppressed .22 pistol, then flip down his N.V.G.'s cause light is not your friend.:p

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the
light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"

Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light
bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take
this discussion to a light bulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light
bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to
buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this
technique and what brands are faulty

5 People to post pics of their own light bulbs

15 People to post "I can't see S$%^!" and their own light bulbs

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the
corrected URL's

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all
headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot
handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "Do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about
light bulbs"

1 to bring politics into the discussion by adding that Julia or Tony aren't
the brightest bulb.

4 more to get into personal attacks over their political views.

1 moderator to lock the light bulb thread.

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and
start it all over again.

Sound familiar?

Me too :s0114::s0114::s0155:

I predict that the filthy rich running dog paper tiger Capitalist pigdog invader/occupier opressor infidel alien hegemonist lightbulbs will produce far more heat than light................................elsullo

I've got 100 eastern com-bloc lightbulb kits with the 922(r) compliant 110 adapters. Better hurry as the BATLB isn't allowing anymore in.

SF-

Are those adapters the "ridge" pattern or smooth? I might need one for my collection - can you post a pic please?

also - PM inbound with possible trade for a pre ban halogen

60 watt lightbulbs dont have the brightness that 120 Watt lightbulbs do, so youll need 4 of them well placed to see in the dark instead of 1 anywhere in the room.

I've got 100 eastern com-bloc lightbulb kits with the 922(r) compliant 110 adapters. Better hurry as the BATLB isn't allowing anymore in.

SF-

Let me guess, you're only selling them for 5 times what they cost a few months ago? Talk about a bargain. If I bring a wheelbarrow full of cash, could I get 2? :s0112:

Are those adapters the "ridge" pattern or smooth? I might need one for my collection - can you post a pic please?

also - PM inbound with possible trade for a pre ban halogen

I've only got the semi-smooth ridgeless by Tapco and not the semi-ridge smoothless by Kvar that everybody wants. Sorry about that but my lightbulb kits have the bayonet lug.

SF-

Let me guess, you're only selling them for 5 times what they cost a few months ago? Talk about a bargain. If I bring a wheelbarrow full of cash, could I get 2? :s0112:

You know I can sell these on lampbroker for twice of what I am asking for so yes these are a bargain.

Better hurry before they are outlawed and only outlaws will have lightbulbs.

Oh yeah I am not price gouging even though I only threadcrapp on everyone else's lightbulb ads but how dare you question my integrity of my pricing.

(note: I really can't stand douche-bag gougers)

SF-

Let's not forget that none of us might have lightbulbs if it weren't for Obama's swift call to action when he proposed the bailout of the failing U.S. bulb makers. Not to mention, Al Gore invented light! So.....

Who needs more than a 10 Watt light bulb anyway?

The 72nd amendment said "shall not be infringed" what part of that don't you understand? The type of car you drive isn't restricted to cars that won't exceed the speed limit. On that line - lets see you drive your car on the freeway at night in the rain with a 10 watt bulb... ready to try that? I suppose you would vote to make it illegal for the blind to own light bulbs too.

my .02

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR