JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do realize they are flirting / bubblegum testing at the same time right? Shrug it off and tell them you will explain over drinks. Then don't bring it up. Haha

They don't seem to have any problem confronting me when my wife is standing right there smiling or laughing at them, and then my wife may chime in about the country she comes from, a country that disarmed it' citizens before murdering millions of them!:eek: if any thing, they are extremely jealous of her, attached to such a good lookin manly man as me! Lol:p:cool:

I simply ask them,
"If you think guns and the people that own them are so dangerous, why on earth would you think it's safe or smart to confront a stranger that you think may be armed?" :confused:

Whenever they mention guns as a penis substitute or penis enhancement I always ask them why they are obsessed with penises. After all, they are the ones who brought it up.

Well, having that tatt earned you the responses, so you should have been better prepared! The funny thing I observed when ibwear my COLT hat is folks seem to feel the need to come up to me and tell me all about the evils of guns and how I'm a criminal for not giving up my guns and all that rot! The irony is that ARE scared of me, they know I'm armed, even though they cannot see it, they KNOW, and they are acting out in genuine FEAR because they don't understand, and are unwilling to learn or change their minded on the subject! I especially enjoy the Soccer Milfs who feel the urgent need to go way out of there way to accost me for my beliefs, just because I wear a COLT hat! It's actually very telling. I flatly accuse them of Darwinism and explain the facts that some day it's going to come down to those with guns and those with out, and I tell them I feel sorry for them, that it will sad to see them on their knees begging to live, and I will not step in and stop it because it was them who believed with all their heart th at I should be disarmed for the greater good, and the irony th at it is folks with guns who refused to bow and surrnder their guns are the ones who have a chance! They always laugh and wave around asking me where the threat is, I simply point to the door and say it could walk through that door at any second, and that you cannot ever know exactly when, but when it does, I will not be crawling on my belly like a beaten dog, it' people like me that will likely try and stop the threat that they should be thankfully for! Th at usually gets them to shut up, or storm off in a fit, because it sinks in and makes them question them selves!

Tell them it's a malt liquor hat :D

Boggles the mind doesn't it?
In some ways I believe they confront "Us" in hopes we slip and go off in self defence and hand them a big win! They believe we will not pull a gun because they operate on the idea that they are morally superior to us, that some how we are a devolved species that needs to be squashed, and if we did pull a gun, that would also hand them a win! They are so disconncted with reality and their beliefs that the LEO will swoop in instantly and save them, that the Utopia they all dream of is reality, and crime will go away if we disarm folks and give bad people every thing they want!

Well it won't let me edit the title but I meant it to say verbally defend your rights.

More and more I am running into liberals who are anti gun Especially at work.

That could be hostile work environment harassment. Though gun owner isnt a protected class, I'd consider talking to a lawyer about suing your employer. Now I'm sure that's not something you would consider doing, but that is what they would do if you came to work trying to convince them to buy a gun every day. Play by their game.

You can't use logic with a liberal. They reason with non-critical thinking and pick and choose what facts they want to believe.

A prime example is the Toyota Prius...the flagship car for the environmentally conscious. Dummies don't realize that it takes 50% more energy to produce a Prius than it does a Hummer and it has the worse environmental impact of any production vehicle. Gas mileage is one of the last factors considered in the environmental impact of a vehicle. Also, the batteries are made of Lithium and Nickel, which has to be mined and then careful measures must be made to recycle these batteries. The Nickel smelting factories give off an incredible amount of pollution and for miles around are becoming wastelands because of acid rain and air pollution. But hey...it gets 50MPG

Just tell them.....

Dont_like_guns.jpg

or......

Schindler_s_List.jpg

or......

Criminals_Obey_the_law.jpg

or a simple......

how_about_NO.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Yeah I did figured I'd catch crap for it but it's just happening a lot lot more than it ever used to.

I refuse to be ashamed of my tattoo or try and hide it. I won't conform to there wishes about wearing a longer sleeved shirt either and trust me I have been asked that before especially at work.

Well it won't let me edit the title but I meant it to say verbally defend your rights.

More and more I am running into liberals who are anti gun Especially at work.

I have a tattoo of don't tread on me so it alway draws them to me.

I have had a lot of people come up to me and blatantly say all guns should be/banned taken away. And that things are changing just wait and see.

It's getting so bad out there. The other day I was in the grocery store and I had two younger teenagers walk up to me and tell me that they wanted guns taken away. Then they asked me if giving up my guns would save one child's life from a school shooting why wouldn't I do that.

Well normally I would have just moved on but this time I figured I would tell them my thoughts on the subject.
They ended up telling me I was a horrid person without a soul I believe is what they said and left to a different isle.

What are a few things you can say to people like that especially if they are children/teenagers(since they are being brain washed and used now).

I used to shrug it off but because of all the damn anti gun crap it's becoming more and more blatant.

Jp

My response to that kind of conversation depends on how much time I have, and how close my relationship with the person is.

My short reply is "It's about being a responsible grownup. If I can intervene and stop an evil act, I'll try my best to do that."

My longer reply is a conversation about the millions of unarmed people who've been killed by their own governments, and about the disastrous effects of being unwilling to fight evil when it comes. Then we watch a video about the Luby's Cafe massacre, and a few about the death camps and killing fields of the 1900's.

I just had that longer conversation recently. It was very effective.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top