JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to google bob ross! o_O If you watch that guy I am not surprised he chills you out. Actually I am surprised your not dead from boredom!:D

Steven Crowder ( who I love to watch) has done some skits using him. His estate has made threats to sue him over it. Made them even funnier. Until he mentioned the estate was making threats I had no idea the guy was dead. He was so boring I don't think a lot of people realized he was gone. :)

When I was a kid a Grandmother used to watch me now and then. She was a DIE HARD pro wrestling and Roller Derby watcher. Even as a kid it did not take me long to see something was wrong. I told her a couple times something was wrong as they were not bleeding after being beat to crap. They had a SUPER high end color TV. 20 or 25 inch screen. In that day you could buy a REAL nice car for what they paid for that TV. I knew something had to be wrong with no blood. Grandma would hear non of it.:)

Now the NFL? Anyone who has ever been close to the game knows full well those guys are gladiators. Padding? Anyone who feels this is padding it's too bad they can't go out and take one hit those guys take. Most would be carried off the field after one play. They are some exceptionally tough guys. Why it makes me so sad they decided to go all politics all the time and lost me.

My gramps used to love the stuff. We even went to some live matches in Portland. You could here the ambulance sirens and then they'd haul a guy out on stretcher, bleeding.:p Good stuff. I was so young I believed it was real. Tough Tony Born, Billie Whitewolf.

Same here but I grew up in the South & in Mississippi, my uncle took me to wrestling shows in Jackson. Was really good times drinking out of water hoses, riding in the back of pickups & watchin Wrasslin in the early 60's.;) We lived to tell about it too!!!

Is that even still done? It was in the early 60's I would watch it with Grams. Have no idea if they still do that?

Yeah, it's actually got a decent following around here; there are about 11 different roller derby leagues in WA. The only reason I know this is because I know someone who's on one of the teams.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top