JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How is this still a thing? I get people like what they like, and there are those who dig fart cannons on their lowered Civic while blasting Taylor swift. Are these the same people that like watching half naked dudes, with bad acting skills, pretend fight?

How can people watch most crap on TV nowadays? I dumped my cable TV a loooonnnggg time ago.

It is called entertainment. There are times when I want to be amused with mindless viewing and YouTube videos take care of that. Wrestling is entertainment and nothing more. My boys in the toilet humor age loved watching it, and then grew out of it, but still like the players.

Wondering how only a few of these guys checked out early after they did huge amounts of blow in the the locker room and then went out and really put on a good show without popping a valve right there.

One of the best wrestling moments ever..2:00

It is called entertainment. There are times when I want to be amused with mindless viewing and YouTube videos take care of that. Wrestling is entertainment and nothing more. My boys in the toilet humor age loved watching it, and then grew out of it, but still like the players.

Wondering how only a few of these guys checked out early after they did huge amounts of blow in the the locker room and then went out and really put on a good show without popping a valve right there.

One of the best wrestling moments ever..2:00

Now THIS is entertainment....

IMG_4716.GIF

Couldn't say, never watched it. Of course, I don't see it as much different than the NFL which is more or less the same thing with more protective gear and rules.

I was in high school/college during the WWE/WCW wars and "attitude era." None of my friends or I ever believed it was real, but it was sure entertaining. It's pretty much a form of live theater. Now I'm stuck watching old clips on Youtube (if I'm feeling nostalgic) since anything done after WCW was bought out is unwatchable. I was at Monday Night Raw at the Tacoma Dome in 1996... great time.

It's all real man! That acting stuff is a conspiracy to discredit the sport:eek:.

Trump even got involved and put a beat down on a guy that was out of the ring - it's on YouTube!

Now football is all rigged by the aluminati;).

My gramps used to love the stuff. We even went to some live matches in Portland. You could here the ambulance sirens and then they'd haul a guy out on stretcher, bleeding.:p Good stuff. I was so young I believed it was real. Tough Tony Born, Billie Whitewolf.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top