JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How Deep do you Conceal your pistol

• Open Carry, Baby! Shorts and an Ankle Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Carry. 8-10 inch barrel revolver. I live in the woods with predators bigger than me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Carry.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Concealed, with a 5 inch 1911. The way God and John Moses Browning intended

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Concealed with my duty pistol or what I used to carry when I was ‘down range’

• Concealed with a compact version of my current or former duty pistol. (G19 instead of G17)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Concealed sub-compact with furniture like a red dot optic and/or mounted light

• Concealed sub-compact

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Very concealed sub-compact. I could be fired or lose friends if someone found out I carry at all

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Concealed mouse gun. To me it’s a ‘shoot and scoot’ tool. But will contact the authorities when safe

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know when I walk into a minute mart and I see someone open carrying I go down the street to rob that minute mart instead because I like living.
Well open carry is kinda stupid in my opinion depending on where you live. This is just my opinion. I don't think it deters criminals in this day and age. If anything it makes the individual with the firearm more of a target than anything.

Really had the best of intentions by starting this thread. But things have gotten weird. Like Pride Month weird. Not that there's anything wrong with that…:(

I'm out.

Really had the best of intentions by starting this thread. But things have gotten weird. Like Pride Month weird. Not that there's anything wrong with that…:(

I'm out.
Oh come on now. It's just getting fun.

BIG TIME!
Oh yea!

7E7AB3F4-E7E2-492E-8D7D-6B078E623631.jpeg

I pocket carry a J frame every day. It is easy to conceal in fact my wife has asked several times if I have my gun.
The J frame is about the smallest gun I can shoot well enough to qual with. And it takes some practice to shoot.
I live where it is HOT, and stays HOT most of the year. So not wearing a cover shirt is a plus for pocket carry. DR

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top