JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How Deep do you Conceal your pistol

• Open Carry, Baby! Shorts and an Ankle Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Carry. 8-10 inch barrel revolver. I live in the woods with predators bigger than me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Carry.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Concealed, with a 5 inch 1911. The way God and John Moses Browning intended

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Concealed with my duty pistol or what I used to carry when I was ‘down range’

• Concealed with a compact version of my current or former duty pistol. (G19 instead of G17)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Concealed sub-compact with furniture like a red dot optic and/or mounted light

• Concealed sub-compact

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Very concealed sub-compact. I could be fired or lose friends if someone found out I carry at all

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Concealed mouse gun. To me it’s a ‘shoot and scoot’ tool. But will contact the authorities when safe

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know when I walk into a minute mart and I see someone open carrying I go down the street to rob that minute mart instead because I like living.
Well open carry is kinda stupid in my opinion depending on where you live. This is just my opinion. I don't think it deters criminals in this day and age. If anything it makes the individual with the firearm more of a target than anything.

Really had the best of intentions by starting this thread. But things have gotten weird. Like Pride Month weird. Not that there's anything wrong with that…:(

I'm out.

Really had the best of intentions by starting this thread. But things have gotten weird. Like Pride Month weird. Not that there's anything wrong with that…:(

I'm out.
Oh come on now. It's just getting fun.

BIG TIME!
Oh yea!

7E7AB3F4-E7E2-492E-8D7D-6B078E623631.jpeg

I pocket carry a J frame every day. It is easy to conceal in fact my wife has asked several times if I have my gun.
The J frame is about the smallest gun I can shoot well enough to qual with. And it takes some practice to shoot.
I live where it is HOT, and stays HOT most of the year. So not wearing a cover shirt is a plus for pocket carry. DR

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top