JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
We have a decent number of threads on the topic already. How about a section devoted to all things fitness; exercise, diet, supplements, training regimens, equipment, competition/hunting fitness, the all important mental game, et al.? If not standalone, it could be a subsection of Education & Training or Preparedness.

Anywho, just a thought. :s0155:

Seconded. There's kind of a fitness section already, but not really...

Hey if arakboss can get his own section, why can't the fitness people get theirs??

Physical fitness is just as important if not more so than carrying a gun. I second or third (wherever I fall….. lol) this section!

I'm typing this in between sets. Haha.

Hmmm...
The day after Thanksgiving....and we all have eaten and drank all the stuff that is good for us...along with the stuff that is bad for us...
And someone wants to start a Fitness Section.....:D

Well it ain't a bad idea....:D
Andy

I'm in.

1000014261.jpg

We have a decent number of threads on the topic already. How about a section devoted to all things fitness; exercise, diet, supplements, training regimens, equipment, competition/hunting fitness, the all important mental game, et al.? If not standalone, it could be a subsection of Education & Training or Preparedness.

Anywho, just a thought. :s0155:
Like fitness .300 blackout in a .223 chamber? Not gonna workout well.

We just picked up a Bowflex machine a couple weeks back for my son. He wanted to bulk up for next football season and a family friend just had their son killed by a free weight set, so we went with restrictive weights. It's a very nice machine but I already max it out. Looking to kid it for more power, LOL

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews