JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
I figure that since they already have this "revocation of your classified privileges" in there they should just be blocked from the classifieds period.

If there are 'serial' thread crappers then the mods must be slacking. I say this because in the past when I've made a comment to a clearly obvious newbie gouger, I was immediately shut down and scolded like some dumba$$ red headed stepchild

If there are 'serial' thread crappers then the mods must be slacking. I say this because in the past when I've made a comment to a clearly obvious newbie gouger, I was immediately shut down and scolded like some dumba$$ red headed stepchild
The post are generally removed when found but a few members appear to think their efforts are saving the world from the big bad capitalist wolves and keep posting in the ads.

Yes, capitalism. Time to break out those $75 bricks of Rem Golden Jam-0-Matic .22
Best advice for dealing with "gougers" is to ignore their ads or better yet put the member on your ignore list. I'd like to think that I am capable of sorting through the ads without unsolicited advice from Threadcrappers.

Reporting the post is the answer.

Please note that the answer will not always please everyone or be the one that you want.

In any event...Thread Crappers , serial or not are dealt with...again , not to everyone's satisfaction.
Andy

I remember when I first joined this forum, and I put up a classified ad with a gun, which I was selling for a very reasonable price, I got the thread crapper posts on my ad pretty quickly.
Had some smarmy post saying "I'll give you five dollars. That's a dollar a minute you've been on this forum."
The mods, to their credit, did their jobs quickly and cleaned it up and made it clear with the posting rules etc.
Sometimes I don't understand people. Like old saying, you abuse it, you lose it.

I remember when I first joined this forum, and I put up a classified ad with a gun, which I was selling for a very reasonable price, I got the thread crapper posts on my ad pretty quickly.
Had some smarmy post saying "I'll give you five dollars. That's a dollar a minute you've been on this forum."
The mods, to their credit, did their jobs quickly and cleaned it up and made it clear with the posting rules etc.
Sometimes I don't understand people. Like old saying, you abuse it, you lose it.
I remember that crapper.

Like @Andy54Hawken said, hit the report button and it gets jumped on right quick.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top