JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

""We wanted to raise the bar again," says Cabot founder and President Rob Bianchin, "The pistol set will be a modern work of functional art and the ultimate set of luxury guns." The out-of-this-world pistol set consists of two precision manufactured guns. The twin right and left handed 1911 style semi-automatic 45's tentatively to be called The Big Bang Pistol Set. Cabot previously introduced pistol grips constructed from meteorite, but the idea of constructing a complete set of guns from meteor is unprecedented."

I wish I was a rich man. :eek:

http://cabotgun.com/

I can't tell if the story is about a new one, but they've already done a meteorite version before - $12,500 and, sorry folks, already sold:

j18-1024x683.png

They do have another model available - in this case the grips are not meteorite, but rather mammoth's tooth - only $11,950 and still available - jump on it now:

P1170909-1024x769.jpg

That ones just the grip, this new one is ALL meteorite. Evidently someone already offered 250k , the company expects it to sell for over half a million.

That ones just the grip, this new one is ALL meteorite. Evidently someone already offered 250k , the company expects it to sell for over half a million.

That is crazy. No doubt they will get everything they want for it. I'm just happy to have a functional 1911 under $1,000.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top