JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you can handle the recoil generated by such a self-defense piece, a 4+1 magazine capacity with 3.5" shells and 5+1 2 7/8" shells might be interesting with 0000 (.38") diameter buckshot.

Talk about a "show stopper"! The blast alone will disorient anyone within 30 feet and a 2-ounce rifled slug would be quite effective for plenty of car-stopping applications.

And TBH, I have always wanted a 10 gauge. I missed a break open single shot listed here a while back.

If you can handle the recoil generated by such a self-defense piece, a 4+1 magazine capacity with 3.5" shells and 5+1 2 7/8" shells might be interesting with 0000 (.38") diameter buckshot.

Talk about a "show stopper"! The blast alone will disorient anyone within 30 feet and a 2-ounce rifled slug would be quite effective for plenty of car-stopping applications.

They would probably sell a few just to the show it and never shoot it crowd. Be interesting to watch some try it. I watched a few video's of these and the one that I liked a lot was a guy showing an adapter he bought off Amazon for it. Made it work with those mini shells. Looked very easy to control. Not really sure what I would do with it but it made me kind of want one of these little cannons.

When you can launch 12 0000 round balls from that puppy, there would be a big ugly outlaw biker nearly cut in half on the other end.

Launching those against a terrorist would deliver a great deal of satisfaction, wouldn't it?

A cut down, pump, 10-gauge ... I can dig it. If for no other reason for how gonzo it would be. Though some would consider it sacrilege, a Browning BPS could be used a base-gun.

My Serbu Super Shorty is pretty unpleasant with regular 12-gauge 2¾" shells. I'd reckon 10-gauge, 3½" shells out of shorty, albeit significantly longer and heavier gun, would be a blast, if you'll pardon the pun. Either way, hold on tight! :D

A cut down, pump, 10-gauge ... I can dig it. If for no other reason for how gonzo it would be. Though some would consider it sacrilege, a Browning BPS could be used a base-gun.

My Serbu Super Shorty is pretty unpleasant with regular 12-gauge 2¾" shells. I'd reckon 10-gauge, 3½" shells out of shorty, albeit significantly longer and heavier gun, would be a blast, if you'll pardon the pun. Either way, hold on tight! :D

Heh a Serbu 2+1 10 Ga with a 3-4 round side saddle now were talking!

"I call it the bedroom claymore."

Also,

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fh7K7eZyJLmOQ%2Fgiphy.gif

LOL! Well said. :)
I had a buddy on another forum put forth a similar suggestion, instead he suggested one of the single-shot break action guns and using all-brass shells loaded with birdshot scavenged from the cheap stuff. He was talking about an SBS though, almost a Mad-Maxian handheld planetary annihilator.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews