JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you can handle the recoil generated by such a self-defense piece, a 4+1 magazine capacity with 3.5" shells and 5+1 2 7/8" shells might be interesting with 0000 (.38") diameter buckshot.

Talk about a "show stopper"! The blast alone will disorient anyone within 30 feet and a 2-ounce rifled slug would be quite effective for plenty of car-stopping applications.

And TBH, I have always wanted a 10 gauge. I missed a break open single shot listed here a while back.

If you can handle the recoil generated by such a self-defense piece, a 4+1 magazine capacity with 3.5" shells and 5+1 2 7/8" shells might be interesting with 0000 (.38") diameter buckshot.

Talk about a "show stopper"! The blast alone will disorient anyone within 30 feet and a 2-ounce rifled slug would be quite effective for plenty of car-stopping applications.

They would probably sell a few just to the show it and never shoot it crowd. Be interesting to watch some try it. I watched a few video's of these and the one that I liked a lot was a guy showing an adapter he bought off Amazon for it. Made it work with those mini shells. Looked very easy to control. Not really sure what I would do with it but it made me kind of want one of these little cannons.

When you can launch 12 0000 round balls from that puppy, there would be a big ugly outlaw biker nearly cut in half on the other end.

Launching those against a terrorist would deliver a great deal of satisfaction, wouldn't it?

A cut down, pump, 10-gauge ... I can dig it. If for no other reason for how gonzo it would be. Though some would consider it sacrilege, a Browning BPS could be used a base-gun.

My Serbu Super Shorty is pretty unpleasant with regular 12-gauge 2¾" shells. I'd reckon 10-gauge, 3½" shells out of shorty, albeit significantly longer and heavier gun, would be a blast, if you'll pardon the pun. Either way, hold on tight! :D

A cut down, pump, 10-gauge ... I can dig it. If for no other reason for how gonzo it would be. Though some would consider it sacrilege, a Browning BPS could be used a base-gun.

My Serbu Super Shorty is pretty unpleasant with regular 12-gauge 2¾" shells. I'd reckon 10-gauge, 3½" shells out of shorty, albeit significantly longer and heavier gun, would be a blast, if you'll pardon the pun. Either way, hold on tight! :D

Heh a Serbu 2+1 10 Ga with a 3-4 round side saddle now were talking!

"I call it the bedroom claymore."

Also,

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fh7K7eZyJLmOQ%2Fgiphy.gif

LOL! Well said. :)
I had a buddy on another forum put forth a similar suggestion, instead he suggested one of the single-shot break action guns and using all-brass shells loaded with birdshot scavenged from the cheap stuff. He was talking about an SBS though, almost a Mad-Maxian handheld planetary annihilator.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top