JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys...I have a house that I own free and clear in Noblesville, Indiana. This house has 1400sq ft, 3 bedroom one bath and a full basement that is not complete. 2nd level deck in the back of the house overlooking a giant walnut tree. Backyard is pretty big...about 60 ft wide x 100+ ft long...could be bigger. Chainlink fence all around the property. This house is about 95% complete...needs a few sheetrock and some electrical work...which I plan to do if I find the time lol. Market value as of today on Zillow.com is $102k...will sell for $30k or trade for 50% cash and 50% firearms. I can do a contract/rent to own with $5k down. Im selling this house cheap because I have other things I need to do and dont have the time to work on it. If I finish the renovation on this house...price will go up.

Im planning on driving out there sometime next week to finish the house ( owned it since 2009 )...Im in Portland, OR now...if you are serious...maybe we can drive/fly out there and I can show you the place. If I dont sell it...I will probably rent it out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews