JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More echo chamber fodder. This barrage of idiocy is almost comical. Let's all point and snicker.

Maybe academia can explain, will not be infringed, to congress.

These studies paying clueless people to explain an area they have no involvement. Congress will consult with everyone except gun owners. You can pay a Frenchman to explain what is means to be America or you can ask a Texan. (it pains me to use Texas)

I'm All for it as long as the $$$ come out of Their Wages, Travel Expenses, Secret Service Protection Funds, Retirement Plans, etc. :):):)

More echo chamber fodder. This barrage of idiocy is almost comical. Let's all point and snicker.
If these people were not serious, it would be funny! Gosh, I am only too familiar with academia, and this is a TOTAL WASTE OF TAXPAYER MONEY! Academia is predominantly leftward! Also, anyone with a science background (as I have, although I am not left) knows that anything can be proven, and a researcher with an uncontrolled bias is flat-out dangerous! The reason why coffee is good for people in one study and bad for them in another has to do with personal bias and who is funding. A researcher can make his/her study, especially one with lots of money paying for it, to say exactly what it is SUPPOSED TO SAY (to gratify the donors). Academia looks at most gun-enthusiast's as mostly uneducated rednecks, as well as an extremely dangerous element. They know nothing about gun safety and have no clue about how it is practiced among us. These idjuts are to be taken seriously, along with the politics that drives their agenda. They push this crap, legislating gun control/banning guns, as generated by love for society. I DETEST SUCH A NARROW-MINDED MENTALITY AND I ALSO KNOW THEY FULLY INTEND TO END OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! I cannot help but wonder how long before they succeed and confiscate our guns and ammo. I am not an alarmist! These people are for real!!! And I'm not suggesting, DB Wesner, that you lack concern for their intentions! I do wonder if most of us really think the NRA will ever allow them to succeed. These total gun ban idiots disgust me!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top