JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PRICE: 650 cash
TRADES: I'm pretty open. If it won't hurt your feelings for me to say no, please go ahead and offer.

Mostly interested in handguns. ..380, 9mm, 45acp, .357, .44, and 10mm.
.223 or .308 rifles.
tricked out 10/22...
reloading supplies?
medium format cameras?

NOT as interested in Moisin Nagants, LCPs, single action or collector's pieces, Kel-Tec's, Taurus Curves, .40, Judge-type revolvers,

The reloading equipment is dirty but works just fine.

I'd prefer a ftf in the Salem area.

Includes:

Hornady LNL-AP press with ergonomic handle (original too)
case-activated powder drop (missing powder reservoir -they cost about 9.00 at Midway)
15 bushings
4 shell plates (#16 - .223, #40 - .50AE, #1 - .45acp, #80 - 9mm) all cut for EZject system PLUS two plates (#8 & #90) that still need to have the cuts made
2 bullet feed dies (9mm & .45)
Hornady case feeder with plate for small rifle (includes third-party adapters for 9mm and .45 cases - trust me, you'll want these)

also lots of spare springs, doo-dads, etc.
$ 413625-509c748b0c44a1a469a7e19eb5be5a7f.jpg 413620-e0ed141ea3908be40e5ff67cf95aa746.jpg 413622-121ad6d14718287261c61258664c7960.jpg 413623-4f509d66016cf1f138b644f5425b3774.jpg 413624-28fe66532e9dcd82cec7ba545179eef9.jpg 413621-2a29601a89629251efab30be75999fe5.jpg

Some of it is still available, but I did break it up.

I still have the press and the bullet feed dies.

What caliber are you wanting to start with?

Found another press on here and sent him a pm as well.

I'm looking at starting with...well...this'll sound a bit over the top, but understand i approach hobbies differently than most folks

.30-06, .30-30, .223, 9mm, .40, 7.62x38R

Honestly... get the other guy's press.

Mine required endless tinkering. Maybe I got a bum press. Maybe i'm just an idiot.
But, after some soul-searching, I'm gonna take down the ad.

If you're just starting, start with a press other than mine. I'd feel much better selling this to someone who was an old hand with these.

For what it's worth, after ten-yes-ten years futzing with it, I left Hornday to go to Dillon. I did it for a reason. The people at Hornady customer service were always fantastic, lovely people. But I got to know them...

I have not had a single issue with my (purchased used) Dillon.

I'm not in any way doubting that other people have had great experiences using their presses. I didn't. But, again, that might entirely my fault.

Honestly... get the other guy's press.

Mine required endless tinkering. Maybe I got a bum press. Maybe i'm just an idiot.
But, after some soul-searching, I'm gonna take down the ad.

If you're just starting, start with a press other than mine. I'd feel much better selling this to someone who was an old hand with these.

For what it's worth, after ten-yes-ten years futzing with it, I left Hornday to go to Dillon. I did it for a reason. The people at Hornady customer service were always fantastic, lovely people. But I got to know them...

I have not had a single issue with my (purchased used) Dillon.

I'm not in any way doubting that other people have had great experiences using their presses. I didn't. But, again, that might entirely my fault.

Understood and appreciate the advice. I'm stubborn, though. I'm gonna do this project like any other. Research, ask friends and family, compare and contrast other folks' info, watch videos, make a list, do more research, pare down the list.

This is the point i'm at now. Started the process 6 months ago. Got some things on the list i know i'm getting, and some yet to figure out
And i like to tinker

Might be getting the other fella's press tomorrow, but if you still have some things up to go let me know. I'll be perusing other reloading stuff and posts to learn from
-Mike

Sounds good - keep me posted if you're still interested in my press. Otherwise, feel free to contact me if you run into any snags, I might be able to help....

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top