JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$480
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am unloading my reloading supplies. Just not into it any more. Please look for my other similarly titled ads.

Disclaimers - Please read!

- Assume all these components are 10-20 years old. Some may not be but most are.
- Assume that when multiple items are listed in a group that at least one of each size/type has been opened and may not be full. The pricing already reflects this.
- Some packages and/or containers may be opened and not 100% full - the pricing already reflects this.
- Everything is sold as-is. No refunds, returns, or guarantees of quality.
- Descriptions are intended to be accurate but I'm not going to guarantee that I got things right on the pulled bullets that are in plastic bags or containers. Purchase at your own risk. The pricing already reflects this.

Prices are cash only. All sales will be FTF conducted in Washougal, WA near the Safeway. Shipping might be considered for bullets and brass (at the buyer´s expense) but NOT primers and powder.

Prices and items are sold in lots/groups. I am not breaking these up or selling individual items. I may give discounts if you purchase multiple lots/groups of items. I'm not trying to make a huge profit and will consider ease of sale over pricing. Make me an offer but don't get upset if I say no.

Please look at the pictures for clarification.

Lot 24 - Hornady .224/22cal 75gr A-Max - 600
- Hornady .224/22cal 55gr V-Max - 100 plus some extra
- Hornady .224/22cal 55gr SP - 100
- Hornady .224/22cal 75gr BT - 300
- Hornady .224/22cal 75gr BTHP - 100
- Hornady .224/22cal 60gr V-Max - 100
- Hornady .224/22cal 60gr HP - 100
- Hornady .224/22cal 68gr BTHP - a couple
- Total Price $200

Lot_24.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: