JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eezox.

My Wife and I both use Eezox to clean all of our weapons. Our Daughter takes it to school and puts it on all her locks there, as she loves the smell of it as well.
I use to use hoppes 9 to clean with and remoil as a lube... got a Free sample of Eezox one day and have been a FIRM believer/user since, that's been about 7 years or so ago..
Recently I've tried Frog Lube, has a mix between mint and ben gay smell to it, works pretty good, but I still find myself going back to the Eezox.

Try Eezox, I bet you won't use anything else once you try it.

My 2 cents.

Stay Safe.

I liked hoppes but since they started to have it made in china I switched to eds red...

Is there NOTHING that is not made in China? That so chaps my hide. WHY oh WHY do we buy so much crap from a country that spies on us, manipulates their currency and hacks our computer networks? I am trying very hard not to buy Chinese products, but there is so much that the US no longer manufactures, that sometimes there is no alternative.

A little off subject, but I had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

Is there NOTHING that is not made in China? That so chaps my hide. WHY oh WHY do we buy so much crap from a country that spies on us, manipulates their currency and hacks our computer networks? I am trying very hard not to buy Chinese products, but there is so much that the US no longer manufactures, that sometimes there is no alternative. A little off subject, but I had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
We made our bed... I was one of those who lost a job to APAC's manufacturing machine.

Is there NOTHING that is not made in China? That so chaps my hide. WHY oh WHY do we buy so much crap from a country that spies on us, manipulates their currency and hacks our computer networks? I am trying very hard not to buy Chinese products, but there is so much that the US no longer manufactures, that sometimes there is no alternative.

A little off subject, but I had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

I agree with you. I would be happy to pay a premium just to be able to purchase American made products. I really respect businesses that have resisted the lure of increased profitability by moving their operations overseas. Some things are just more important than profits.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top