JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i-see-you-got-the-snakes-and-sparklers-but-wheres-the-good-stuff-man.jpg

Heckuva description of a bomb making facility. You can all most feel the danger from their detailed reporting. If it's anything like the reporting of the Rittenhouse trial they could be describing a gardeners potting shed and root cellar in a back yard.

Jesus said, "give a man some C4 today…. meh, but teach a man to MAKE C4…. and you've really got something there!"

Pretty sure that's in the book of Epifeeshuns, or something.
2 Hesitations Chapter 9 Verse 3
—Stomper World Translation for Dummies

Jesus said, "give a man some C4 today…. meh, but teach a man to MAKE C4…. and you've really got something there!"

Pretty sure that's in the book of Epifeeshuns, or something.
Back in the late 90s when the brand new internet was a free for all. I saw everything from a drop in AR auto sear on Ebay to a recipe to make C4. Never downloaded anyting but I did print it out. Just for information reasons..............There even was a web site back then that showed snuff clips!

Last Edited:
If you're woke, you can have a storm shelter, panic room, man cave, root cellar, basement utility room, or even a repurposed coal bin. If you own any of those nasty firearms, though, then it is automatically (gasp!) a bunker!.

If you're woke, you can have a storm shelter, panic room, man cave, root cellar, basement utility room, or even a repurposed coal bin. If you own any of those nasty firearms, though, then it is automatically (gasp!) a bunker!.
My mother's house in Spokane was built in th 50s and along side the house is a fall out shelter. Is that now a bunker?

Last Edited:
Ever see the books Paladin Press use to sell?
Yep! I still have some and this was the under ground bible back in the day 30 years ago. This book would make the liberal left have a heart attack. Seeing what you guys are posting made me go out in the garage and clean the dust off this book. I have not checked it out this book for at least 20 years. Knowledge is King!

IMG_20211110_120430212.jpg IMG_20211110_120408557.jpg IMG_20211110_120314512.jpg IMG_20211110_120106220.jpg IMG_20211110_120113174.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top