JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
whoa whoa hang on now a second: "Firearms trafficking such as that alleged in this indictment is one of the primary sources of crime guns found on the streets," I thought you and I law abiding citizens were the primary sources of crime guns found on the streets. Anti gunners need to get their story straight. Carry on.

Well that was pretty stupid on their part. I'm surprised they didn't think they would be caught. No serial numbers (80% lowers??), silencers, SBR's and no license to deal. Pretty darn foolish, especially in California. Too bad they weren't illegal immigrants, they probably would have been given a contract by the Obama administration to sell guns to Mexican crime lords.

"High-capacity assault rifles, with silencers but without serial numbers, are some of the most lethal weapons that criminals can get their hands on."

How does the lack of a serial number make the weapon more lethal?

This is a little different than your local redneck making an 80% lower.
They were selling agents unmarked gun, SBRs, and 50 supressors!?

Where did they get the supressors? Did they make them?
And some were charged with drug charges as well. Sounds like they were selling all kinds of bad things to bad people.

Agreed it was completely wrong and clearly against all related regulations, but none the less it brought the 80% receiver into the spotlight. I have not read anything else other than the story posted, but I'm sure since they were doing 80% lowers, the suppressors were the maglight variety. I cant imagine them being manufactured by a legit company, unless they were stolen.

I'm sure it wont be long before they call for 80%'s to be serialized and/or registered.

I tend to look at things as to how it will affect the future. Looks like people will make their own guns when the country denies us the right to own them.

UHHHHHH...It was my understanding that these guns and devices are illegal in Cali......Am I wrong? I certainly must be cause these dudes have em.....OH WAIT.... C R I M I N A L S are the only ones allowed to have these...Sorry ,I got confused........... 80%.....pfftttttttttttt

Well, I am a crude old construction worker so read no farther if you are easily offended:D

The state is like a bad wife telling you that you can't have sex any more... but she doesn't know where you are getting it.:confused: They can do the same with guns, people will get what they want.

"High-capacity assault rifles, with silencers but without serial numbers, are some of the most lethal weapons that criminals can get their hands on."

That makes a lot of sense, because every time we read a story about gun violence they pretty much always have a "High capacity assault rifle with a silencer and no serial numbers" don't they?

I agree these guys were wrong, they are dead wrong for what they did, it is not ok, they give firearms enthusiasts a bad name and could have been selling weapons to street gangs, terrorists, mob, you name it.

But could this article twist, propagandize and fear monger just a little more? :s0056:

How does the lack of a serial number make the weapon more lethal?

I'm trying to recall - have ANY mass shootings happened with unmarked guns? Have any happened with AR's equipped with silencers? SBR's?

They're going after a ghost. This is just so much B.S.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top