JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"
Washington DC's chief of police has approved just 48 concealed carry licenses in the past year and nearly 80 percent of all applicants have been rejected."

80% rejection rate. So 48 is 20% of all applicants? 240 total applicants out of 600,000
people? Seems a touch low. Heck---New York City and New Jersey have higher percentages
of permit holders than DC. I'll bet they aren't counting all the private bodyguards---
probably paid for with taxpayer money---that are protecting the "important people"

80% rejection rate. So 48 is 20% of all applicants? 240 total applicants out of 600,000
people? Seems a touch low. Heck---New York City and New Jersey have higher percentages
of permit holders than DC. I'll bet they aren't counting all the private bodyguards---
probably paid for with taxpayer money---that are protecting the "important people"

I think the application rate is so low because they've made the process so difficult, so nearly impossible, most folks don't even bother trying - they already know they'll be turned down and probably don't want to get on the radar of the local thugs (Mayor, Police Chief/LE) for daring to actually want to carry a firearm.

Last Edited:
I think the application rate is so low because they've made the process so difficult, so nearly impossible, most folks don't even bother trying - they already know they'll be turned down and probably don't want to get on the radar of the local thugs (Mayor, Police Chief/LE) for daring to actually wanting to carry a firearm.

Bingo.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class