JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"
Washington DC's chief of police has approved just 48 concealed carry licenses in the past year and nearly 80 percent of all applicants have been rejected."

80% rejection rate. So 48 is 20% of all applicants? 240 total applicants out of 600,000
people? Seems a touch low. Heck---New York City and New Jersey have higher percentages
of permit holders than DC. I'll bet they aren't counting all the private bodyguards---
probably paid for with taxpayer money---that are protecting the "important people"

80% rejection rate. So 48 is 20% of all applicants? 240 total applicants out of 600,000
people? Seems a touch low. Heck---New York City and New Jersey have higher percentages
of permit holders than DC. I'll bet they aren't counting all the private bodyguards---
probably paid for with taxpayer money---that are protecting the "important people"

I think the application rate is so low because they've made the process so difficult, so nearly impossible, most folks don't even bother trying - they already know they'll be turned down and probably don't want to get on the radar of the local thugs (Mayor, Police Chief/LE) for daring to actually want to carry a firearm.

Last Edited:
I think the application rate is so low because they've made the process so difficult, so nearly impossible, most folks don't even bother trying - they already know they'll be turned down and probably don't want to get on the radar of the local thugs (Mayor, Police Chief/LE) for daring to actually wanting to carry a firearm.

Bingo.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews