JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have that set up and use a Vedder Light Tuck IWB. Quite happy with it. Friend with similar set up who likes to carry a separate mag uses a Tier 1. I've tried both and each is comfortable with good retention.

i bought one from cleveland , i'll see how it is. went owb since im not to fond of iwb but might try that next

had high hopes for nw retention. but they dont respond to emails and they are 5 weeks out when they say they'd never go past 5 days

anyone know of any iwb that make a holster that also proects the rmr/holosun? i see alot make a sweatshiels that rides high but shouldnt the rmr be covered to protect it from rubbing scratches? its almost the cost of the gun but more delicate

anyone know of any iwb that make a holster that also proects the rmr/holosun? i see alot make a sweatshiels that rides high but shouldnt the rmr be covered to protect it from rubbing scratches? its almost the cost of the gun but more delicate
They can take a beating. That's why they cost so much. IMO covering them would slow your draw significantly and may cause hang ups. You'd really see wear on the sight as well

Haven't had any issues with my Vedder running the same set up. Pretty protected in an IWB setting. Plus I have a threaded barrel and compensator added so its a bit longer to draw. I really haven't seen anything in IWB that covers an optic, but there are OWB options that offer some, but not complete protection. Safariland retention holsters don't cover the optic but they do add some side protection. Otherwise I suppose you could look at an old hunter flap holster (which won't work for IWB) 😅

Anyone have any good recommendations? I dont really wear a iwb but am trying it out.

I am looking at a code alpha to try, also have looked at teir 1 and a local company NW Retention

20230504_094837.jpg

Tenicor
Trex arms sidecar 2.0

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show