JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am having trouble finding a holster for my P365 that will accommodate my new light. I know the Streamlight TLR-8 Sub is fairly new, but it doesn't do me a lot of good if i don't have a holter that it fits in.

I have a pocket holster that works from Stickyholsters, but i was looking for something IWB. I usually use Crossbreed, but they don't have that option yet, so I am open to other options if anyone has one that that works. Even OWB if I need to at this point until more options are available.

I would reach out to JM Custom Kydex and see if he can help out. I have spent untold dollars on custom holsters, and his are by far the best I've found. I particularly love the 2.5.

Thanks for both ideas. I looked at both of those guys and even with their custom options, it isn't available yet. It may just be too new and I need to be patient.

Thanks for both ideas. I looked at both of those guys and even with their custom options, it isn't available yet. It may just be too new and I need to be patient.

I would recommend sending him an email. It's unfortunate that @pingpongtactical seems to have closed his doors. He never shied away from custom building anything you wanted.

That sucks. Another one to keep an eye on is www.blackpointtactical.com. They seem to have a relationship with Sig and Streamlight.
To OP I have no idea what "w/ TLR-8 Sub G" means, but as nosgeratu said above blackpointtactical is kind of a lead manufacturer for this gun. My p365x came with one of their holsters from the factory.

This one looks like it is for gun with light mounted.

Last Edited:
If you want another pocket holster check out recluse holsters. I have one of their leather pocket holsters for my p365sas with tlr6 and they just came through with a similar one for my p365x-macro with tlr7 sub.

BIGA9UO.jpg

9VdbjVr.jpg

I found a place. Werkz holsters out of Idaho.
All the custom places wanted me to send them my light. I didn't really want to. This place has it standard. 5 day shipping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top