JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've been carrying a p365 for about 5mths now and I love this gun. I have about 800rds through it with no malfunctions other than a failure to lock back on an empty mag (pretty sure it is my grip). My one gripe is how thin the grip is. It's great for concealment but not the greatest for my large mitts for hands. It causes a touch of slide bite and after 350rnds today it isn't ideal. With the 12rnd mags the grip is just long enough for a full-ish grip. I'm looking into ideas that might thicken the grip even a little without compromising texture; e.g. a bicycle inner tube. I've seen a bunch of companies make grip tapes but they all advertise how thin they are. Any ideas that might help me out a bit? I've heard that stippling can add a little girth as well if that's a viable option. o_O

I'm not sure how stippling would ADD any girth to it. But you know what would improve the grip?

Sell it and buy a G26. Problem solved for people with big mitts. :D

I though of that. I want sure how well the second layer would stick the the first. Might be worth trying.

I had a set on a G42. To apply they require some heating. I would think that they would adhere to themselves. If you are careful with the process, I think it could be done.

Hogue Grips For Sig Sauer Pistols - Top Gun Supply

Or try a hogue universal grip, some others on the net like theirs on p365's.

Another idea. Although my experience is they tend to walk a bit over time. I suppose you could use rubber cement or something similar to secure them. That way if you have to remove it you could cut it and then peel the remaining cement off.

I had similar issues with them in the past. They tend to rotate a lot with securing them. Plus the rubber gets real sweaty and sticky iwb.

Yeah. I've tried them, and always ended up tossing them. For those exact reasons. Kind of a gimmick, but it's an option nonetheless.

@Roymil666 I'm not really a bad guy, I just have a sense of humor some don't quite understand. But I've been sitting here looking for options for you on the interwebs. :)

Another option. Wrap the grip in Gorilla tape. Cut out the mag release and such with an X-acto knife. Then apply the Talon grip. That might work.

Bicycle inner tube would probably be like the Hogue option I would think. A more permanent option is needed here from my experience.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top