WTS OR HK VP9SK LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcon268

Reactions
Please contact me through PMs rather than thread, thanks

Price drop on gun to $550 firm buyer pays fees at Money Market Pawn (may consider other nearby FFLs but MMP has low fees)

Trade interests: Archon Type-B, STI 9mm, Dan Wesson 9mm, CZ Shadow. Must have rail to be able to attach a light. Must be full size. Intended dual purpose as range gun/home defense. Already have several compact/CCW size.

Very good condition, round count around 400. I am the original owner. This gun is out of stock almost everywhere online. Why get put on a waiting list? This is a GREAT shooting gun but I have too many compacts and need a full size.

Includes
-Case
- Tru Dot night sights
- Lock/key sealed in pkg
- 2 mags with pinky extension
- 1 standard mag
- Backstraps and grip adjustment part
- Mag loader thing
- Gun
- Manual
- Sticker
- Desiccant

I also have a custom made Black Arch holster with a Kydex shell and leather backing. Mesh on the back panel. These go for around $90 not including shipping. I've never used it to carry - yours for $50 more if you buy with the HK.

I will sell the holster separately to anyone for $60. The holster can be shipped for an extra $5.

Oregon buyer pays the transfer fee for the gun at Money Market Pawn in Portland (reasonably priced).
**To any potential Washington buyers, I am close enough to the Oregon border, I would be willing to meet at an FFL in Vancouver to facilitate a purchase.**

hk1.jpg View attachment 589805 hk3.jpg hk4.jpg hk5.jpg
hk holster.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom