JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please contact me through PMs rather than thread, thanks

Price drop on gun to $550 firm buyer pays fees at Money Market Pawn (may consider other nearby FFLs but MMP has low fees)

Trade interests: Archon Type-B, STI 9mm, Dan Wesson 9mm, CZ Shadow. Must have rail to be able to attach a light. Must be full size. Intended dual purpose as range gun/home defense. Already have several compact/CCW size.

Very good condition, round count around 400. I am the original owner. This gun is out of stock almost everywhere online. Why get put on a waiting list? This is a GREAT shooting gun but I have too many compacts and need a full size.

Includes
-Case
- Tru Dot night sights
- Lock/key sealed in pkg
- 2 mags with pinky extension
- 1 standard mag
- Backstraps and grip adjustment part
- Mag loader thing
- Gun
- Manual
- Sticker
- Desiccant

I also have a custom made Black Arch holster with a Kydex shell and leather backing. Mesh on the back panel. These go for around $90 not including shipping. I've never used it to carry - yours for $50 more if you buy with the HK.

I will sell the holster separately to anyone for $60. The holster can be shipped for an extra $5.

Oregon buyer pays the transfer fee for the gun at Money Market Pawn in Portland (reasonably priced).
**To any potential Washington buyers, I am close enough to the Oregon border, I would be willing to meet at an FFL in Vancouver to facilitate a purchase.**

hk1.jpg View attachment 589805 hk3.jpg hk4.jpg hk5.jpg
hk holster.jpg

Last Edited:
Tried messaging but inbox Is full. Would you consider a Sig P320 Compact (Size of a Glock 19) with 5 mags and factory night sights?

Tried messaging but inbox Is full. Would you consider a Sig P320 Compact (Size of a Glock 19) with 5 mags and factory night sights?
Thanks for the offer but mostly looking to sell. The trade list for me is pretty short.

Love my VP9SK - Grip panels are the best, and trigger is better than most in the striker fire world.
Good price for the LE version - night sights look sweet.
GLWTS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.