JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
The advertisement has been cleared, so I am unable see the info.
One of you bought a P7M13 or a P7M8 a short while back in this forum.
Seems like it has been a week or so.
If you're him, please shoot me a PM.

I would have bought it but the seller declined to meet in person, opting for money order and ship. Mods pulled it with a warning to seller.

No, drstrangelove. I didn't make the deal. I had the benefit of HK Pro posts living forever, pictures and all and took the time to read them. That is a goldmine in the battle against online fraud, and a feature all of the forums should continue.
I understand buyers not wishing an immortal record of purchases (and a record of price paid, even though there is value to both sellers and buyers in that), and I understand the clutter the "living list" suffers if the posts stay put
but if the seller can kill a fraudulent post he isolates the buyer from the next guy.
An archive of posts and sales, edited, might be a good idea, so someone like me can point a finger straight at it in a com with a moderator who can take action and contact buyers.
The seller is following me now that we have communicated, so I expect he may have something to say as well.

If the seller I communicated with is legit, and if he hasn't hijacked a legit user's account, I'll eat my shirt.
I have had several shirts on in my time and never had to eat one.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads