JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bobo,

That's a internetical ru-more.

Aint no such of a thing as a yeet cannon.

Perhaps you're thinking of the fleek cannon.

Ok, those are made up non-words for pimply faced teenagers desperately trying to be considered coo-wuhl.

Bobo,

Aint no such of a thing as a yeet cannon.

Ok, those are made up non-words for pimply faced teenagers desperately trying to be considered coo-wuhl.
No such thing cause hi-point won't make it.

There's nothing wrong with the younger crowd wanting a gun named as such, it'd do more to bring them into the 2A crowd than just mocking em.

We know how terrible the 5.56 ammo does out of under 8" barrels :rolleyes: (still more powerful than a 9mm out of a 16" barrel though?) Not my picture, but from a fellow hi point owner...
7.5" 5.56 NATO 416R 1-7 tr; 7" M-LOK handguard, AR Pistol, next to a 16" barreled 995TS in a High Tower Bullpup Stock... says a lot about just how much handier the Bullpup design is relatively. No doubt an AK with 16" barrel and folding stock (underfolder, side folder?) could get to a similar size....
1abfc235a0a9f9e22cacf1f1782aa0d9.jpg

Bobo,

You call it mocking, I call it mocking snowflakes.

If doing so triggers snowflakes into going to a 'safe space', thumb sucking all the while, they can't handle firearms to begin with...

Can you imagine being called sheet birds as we were in Basic Training, among a whole host of other mocking names and not being able to stand up to it, but instead crumple to the ground, quaking with the terror of it all, begging Mommy and Daddy to make the bad man (drill sergeant in this instance) go away?

No?

Neither can I...

Coddling snowflakes keeps them snowflakes when a figurative kick in the rear may help them grow up and if instead they cry & whine (some in their 20's - other's in their 30's) because they're not treated like fine, delicate crystal then keep firearms out of their oh so fragile hands...

Bobo,

If doing so triggers snowflakes into going to a 'safe space', thumb sucking all the while, they can't handle firearms to begin with...

Can you imagine being called sheet birds as we were in Basic Training, among a whole host of other mocking names and not being able to stand up to it, but instead crumple to the ground, quaking with the terror of it all, begging Mommy and Daddy to make the bad man (drill sergeant in this instance) go away?

No?

Neither can I...

Coddling snowflakes keeps them snowflakes when a figurative kick in the rear may help them grow up and if instead they cry & whine (some in their 20's - other's in their 30's) because they're not treated like fine, delicate crystal then keep firearms out of their oh so fragile hands...
I understand the sentiment, but these folks have not bothered to join the military yet, and it looks doubtful they will, so tough love is kind of lost on them.

Speaking of Basic when I went we were force marched 40 miles with 100 pound packs thru two feet of snow in the burning sun at midnight with packs of hungry wolves and other bad bad stuff ……. well it's true!

Bobo,

No?

Neither can I...

I mean, they're not gonna care if you say something about yeet being stupid. And I can say that cause I'm in a group chat with some people who wanted the new gun to be called yeet cannon, they gave 0 sh!ts what others thought.

And nah, can't imagine being mocked, or hard work. I'm only an OTR flatbed hauler, no physical work at all, and no insults from door swingers who complain their job is too hard. With plenty of sleep (okay that was the biggest lie, my trainer and dispatch asked if I ever sleep cause the way I run the truck) and nothing but time at home. :rolleyes:

If a snowflake was exposed to the kind of harassment both verbal and physical the military provides, recruits are subject to, (drop and give me 20, maggot) they'd die of quivering fear on the spot. No helicopter Mom to wipe up their tears and hold them when the bad man loudly shouts at them to get their posteriors in formation or give an order to clean up the barracks with toothbrushes or dry shave because they ignored the warning to shave daily.

How well would a snowflake handle the gas house? By running away while squealing in terror...

Or, go for brutal days of stinking field exercises that make your own personal stink almost unbearable.

Or, actually face combat.

Nope, I won't give these vahinas a pass...unless they decide acting like a grown up is something they'd truly like to take on - then I'd be the first one in their corner.

Ah hell, we had guys doing exactly that, and it was Coast Guard boot camp. Couldn't believe it... I think their Moms did send them their to pizz the DI off!!!

Speaking of Basic when I went we were force marched 40 miles with 100 pound packs thru two feet of snow in the burning sun at midnight with packs of hungry wolves and other bad bad stuff ……. well it's true!

That's yer story and yer stickin to it!!!

If a snowflake was exposed to the kind of harassment both verbal and physical the military provides, recruits are subject to, (drop and give me 20, maggot)

Uhhhhh, I don't think they let them do that anymore...

Bobo,

Aint no such of a thing as a yeet cannon. (I think you better tell them that, see below)

Hi-Point's 'Name the Nine Contest' Takes Curious Turn as HK Weighs In
Sign the Petition
YEET CANNON Stripped Lower Receivers | Aero Precision
PSA AR-15 "Yeet Cannon" Stripped Lower Receiver *Preorder Item (4-6 Weeks Delivery)
The Mighty Yeet Cannon...Yes or No? - The Truth About Guns
Urban Dictionary: yeet cannon

Last Edited:
If a snowflake was exposed to the kind of harassment both verbal and physical the military provides, recruits are subject to, (drop and give me 20, maggot) they'd die of quivering fear on the spot. No helicopter Mom to wipe up their tears and hold them when the bad man loudly shouts at them to get their posteriors in formation or give an order to clean up the barracks with toothbrushes or dry shave because they ignored the warning to shave daily.

How well would a snowflake handle the gas house? By running away while squealing in terror...

Or, go for brutal days of stinking field exercises that make your own personal stink almost unbearable.

Or, actually face combat.

Nope, I won't give these vahinas a pass...unless they decide acting like a grown up is something they'd truly like to take on - then I'd be the first one in their corner.
Thing is you don't know everyone who voted for the gun to be called yeet cannon. Some do serve.
Uhhhhh, I don't think they let them do that anymore...
They can call you "guy" instead of your name, which to some is offensive somehow. Though I did meet one chick who had the last name Guy, which makes me wonder if they called her Guy or female. o_O

Eh, I'll take doing 20 and being insulted than walking in a parking lot full of piss bottles, and bags of "chocolate."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top