JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi SR1911FAN,

I have two of the 995 Carbine and a friend of mine has one. I think that the 9mm and .45 cal. are the same working kind of gun. I think laser is OK and so is the Red Dot as I have fired both. But think the Sights that come on gun are just find. Have only fired FMJ in them. I love them.
Would like to see the .45 cal. too, if you come down to Portland, Oregon shoot me an Email at [email protected]

You can look at the Laser sight I own and maybe the Red Dot my friend own.
Hope this helps, Tony Portland, Oregon Area

I tried hard to talk myself into a 4595 but just couldn't get past the sheer fugliness of it. And the 9-round mag? a disappointment. But at least the Hi-Point 4595 has a reputation for feeding reliably, unlike the Just Right Carbine in .45.

So I bought a Mech Tech upper for my Glock 21, which gets me the capacity, the interchangeability, and the hard points for anything I'd like to hang off of it.
I can even put the Kriss 30-rounder in it!

But the real goal involves threading it for a can... I'll get back to you in October.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top