JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi SR1911FAN,

I have two of the 995 Carbine and a friend of mine has one. I think that the 9mm and .45 cal. are the same working kind of gun. I think laser is OK and so is the Red Dot as I have fired both. But think the Sights that come on gun are just find. Have only fired FMJ in them. I love them.
Would like to see the .45 cal. too, if you come down to Portland, Oregon shoot me an Email at [email protected]

You can look at the Laser sight I own and maybe the Red Dot my friend own.
Hope this helps, Tony Portland, Oregon Area

I tried hard to talk myself into a 4595 but just couldn't get past the sheer fugliness of it. And the 9-round mag? a disappointment. But at least the Hi-Point 4595 has a reputation for feeding reliably, unlike the Just Right Carbine in .45.

So I bought a Mech Tech upper for my Glock 21, which gets me the capacity, the interchangeability, and the hard points for anything I'd like to hang off of it.
I can even put the Kriss 30-rounder in it!

But the real goal involves threading it for a can... I'll get back to you in October.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top