JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm Ricky, 26, live in Bend Oregon (born here), I'm a 3rd year law student so I'm about to be an attorney, I'm a BIG BIG 2nd Amendment guy and I'm writing an article about it now because of all the political and social uproar. I own many hunting rifles, an XDm .40 compact for CC, and I'm also finally motivated to start my first AR build before anything could possibly happen so I am placing an order for a BMC upper and lower as well as PMAGs.

At any rate, that's a lil info on my and why I'm here. Nice to meet you all.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Just FYI for anyone interested. I know that most AR15 stuff is sold out everywhere, especially lowers/uppers. But the company VLTOR (who made the gunslinger charging handle w/ BCM) is only about 4 weeks out on processing orders for lower receiver groups. They are a little bit more than others ($379 for a lower receiver group without a stock, whereas BCM would be about $360 with a stock). But the quality is worth the money, and they are taking orders over the phone.

Only thing is they are closed until the 2nd. I placed an order the other day and am expecting stuff late January. As for VLTOR uppers, if you place an order through Midway you can expect the upper in about 4 weeks, whereas an order from VLTOR directly for an upper will be a couple weeks more.

Just some info for anyone interested. I am going to do a VLTOR/DD 16" mid AR15 build so I think I got my orders in at the right time.

But as I am a law student writing on this topic. I highly doubt an AWB will go through legally (there have been some serious cases that cast doubt on the legality of that recently). HOWEVER, I would be good money that high capacity magazines (Magpul PMAG, Surefire, etc) will be banned.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top