JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome! I'm also a member of the Johnson Creek GC and love shooting there. It's a very laid back with a reasonably priced annual membership.
Thank you, I am patiently awaiting my orientation for Johnson Creek Gun Club. Looking forward to being able to shoot there. I looked at your profile and see that you also like and carry a 43x. My favorite gun of all time. I have one with a HS507K Red Dot on it that is my carry gun.

Thank you, I am patiently awaiting my orientation for Johnson Creek Gun Club. Looking forward to being able to shoot there. I looked at your profile and see that you also like and carry a 43x. My favorite gun of all time. I have one with a HS507K Red Dot on it that is my carry gun.
I have one with a 507K green dot and my original that I shoot more often with, that has an xs dxt2 big dot. I need to practice more with the dot as I'm not used to it yet.

I have one with a 507K green dot and my original that I shoot more often with, that has an xs dxt2 big dot. I need to practice more with the dot as I'm not used to it yet.
I hadn't heard of the Big Dot so I was just looking at them online, they look like they would work pretty good. I might try them on one of mine. I need to run more ammo thru my 43X with the red dot...I just need to get more time on the range period....

I hadn't heard of the Big Dot so I was just looking at them online, they look like they would work pretty good. I might try them on one of mine. I need to run more ammo thru my 43X with the red dot...I just need to get more time on the range period....
I really like them better than the standard 3 dot iron sights. My eyesight isn't what it used to be and it helps grab a quick sight picture and I shoot more accurately with them. Once you get your membership at Johnson Creek, you can practice as much as you want since they're open all the time snd you can let yourself into the range with a key card at your convenience.

Once you get your membership at Johnson Creek, you can practice as much as you want since they're open all the time and you can let yourself into the range with a key card at your convenience.
I find it hard to believe that the club is open 24/7?

I just looked it up and it says it's open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Yup, that's what I recall. In my memory I can still smell the place. Getting there just when the door would open. All dark on the range and you'd have to turn the lights/heat on in the range. Still be some water in places the squeegee missed. We loved being the first there. And at times we'd have the place for a couple hours by ourselves.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews