JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, Just a little introduction, I like to shoot quite often although finding time is problematic. I have signed up for the Johnson creek gun club and am awaiting the orientation, hopefully a short wait. I am a freight delivery driver for FedEx and work around the Oregon city, West linn, Milwaukie areas. Looking forward to be able to find valuable infomation and like minded acquaintances here on this website.

Hello all, Just a little introduction, I like to shoot quite often although finding time is problematic. I have signed up for the Johnson creek gun club and am awaiting the orientation, hopefully a short wait. I am a freight delivery driver for FedEx and work around the Oregon city, West linn, Milwaukie areas. Looking forward to be able to find valuable infomation and like minded acquaintances here on this website.

So YOU'RE the one who broke the contents of my shipment last week!!
:s0118:

Just kidding, I don't live in your work A.O. :D

.455 Manslapper!
I'll see your .455 and raise you five!!

IMG_1238.jpeg

Welcome!
Wifey and I used to do the Johnson Creek Gun Club. Musta' been 2011 when we joined. After the shutdown of our entire city/economy we decided not to renew when they re-opened with the stupid 30min limit and reservations to shoot there. I was under the impression that there was a huge waiting list. Did you have to wait a long time to get in? I really miss it. I was going at least once a week.

Welcome!
Wifey and I used to do the Johnson Creek Gun Club. Musta' been 2011 when we joined. After the shutdown of our entire city/economy we decided not to renew when they re-opened with the stupid 30min limit and reservations to shoot there. I was under the impression that there was a huge waiting list. Did you have to wait a long time to get in? I really miss it. I was going at least once a week.
I am on the list right now, they say 4 to 8 weeks for the oreintation. It sounds like I will be able to use it after that. I didn't know about the 30 min limit, or the reservations. I guess I will see...

I am on the list right now, they say 4 to 8 weeks for the oreintation. It sounds like I will be able to use it after that. I didn't know about the 30 min limit, or the reservations. I guess I will see...
No, I wouldn't think that is the case now. That was when things started opening up after the rona. Couldn't give you a date off the top of my head, but I'd think the state, being what it is, had something to do with the every other lane closed at that time though. And as far as the 30 min/reservation thing, that was probably the club itself. I would sure think it's back to the way it was by now. I really miss it now. I have a place to shoot in the Gorge now and got into shooing rifles at distance. My hand gun skills are in the toilet! Dammit.

Welcome to the forum! You're not too far from Douglas Ridge out near Estacada, so that would be an option for you. Never shot there, but always hear good things about it.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome! I'm also a member of the Johnson Creek GC and love shooting there. It's a very laid back with a reasonably priced annual membership.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews