JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm Ricky, 26, live in Bend Oregon (born here), I'm a 3rd year law student so I'm about to be an attorney, I'm a BIG BIG 2nd Amendment guy and I'm writing an article about it now because of all the political and social uproar. I own many hunting rifles, an XDm .40 compact for CC, and I'm also finally motivated to start my first AR build before anything could possibly happen so I am placing an order for a BMC upper and lower as well as PMAGs.

At any rate, that's a lil info on my and why I'm here. Nice to meet you all.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Just FYI for anyone interested. I know that most AR15 stuff is sold out everywhere, especially lowers/uppers. But the company VLTOR (who made the gunslinger charging handle w/ BCM) is only about 4 weeks out on processing orders for lower receiver groups. They are a little bit more than others ($379 for a lower receiver group without a stock, whereas BCM would be about $360 with a stock). But the quality is worth the money, and they are taking orders over the phone.

Only thing is they are closed until the 2nd. I placed an order the other day and am expecting stuff late January. As for VLTOR uppers, if you place an order through Midway you can expect the upper in about 4 weeks, whereas an order from VLTOR directly for an upper will be a couple weeks more.

Just some info for anyone interested. I am going to do a VLTOR/DD 16" mid AR15 build so I think I got my orders in at the right time.

But as I am a law student writing on this topic. I highly doubt an AWB will go through legally (there have been some serious cases that cast doubt on the legality of that recently). HOWEVER, I would be good money that high capacity magazines (Magpul PMAG, Surefire, etc) will be banned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top